1. RRR INDUSTRIES on SKILL DEVELOPMENT MISSION :
In respect to the 11 th National Five Year Plan, and the “Skill Development Mission ”, where in we feel it is our Corporate Social Responsibility to participate in the National Plan to providing our hi-tech Manufacturing Technology Training to up-gradation of Vocational Capabilities for ITI Students in Mumbai. Targeted to Train 12 Students in each year starting from 2007 .
WE ARE ON THE FOURTH TECHNOLOGY UP-GRADATION PROGRAMME:
We are pleased to mention here that, the Fourth Phase Technology Updradation Plan of M/S, RRR Industries, which is in the process, will give a New Technology Orientation to Students on Hi-end CNC EDM Technology Solutions for their up-graded Training.
RRR IN DELIVERY ON THEIR DUAL RESPONSIBILITY – BUSINESS AND SOCIAL EXCELLENCE:
M/S, RRR Industries, a ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Company , and a registered Small Scale Industrial Unit under the Directorate of Industries of Maharashtra, is engaged to providing Hi-Tech Manufacturing Technology Services and Application from hi-end CNC Wire-Cut EDMing to SSIs / SMIs and Private Sector since 1984, are too glad to offer the opportunity of extended Workplace Technical Educational Support to ITI / Vocational Students under the National Scheme – Skill Development Mission-2007 .
While on such Workplace Technical Educational Support activities of Skill Development Mission -2007, M/S, RRR Industries, being committed to UN “Millennium Development Goals” (MDGs), The UNGASS DoC-2001 “Break the Silence”, ILOs: “World of Work”, and as a Member Company of the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS to “Leading Business Fight Against HIV/AIDS”, towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and Social Excellence, wish to extend the Students the Education on Workplace awareness on HIV/AIDS and Business Social obligations. Our Public Private Partnership Programmes (PPPs), and various National Campaigns on HIV/AIDS: “We the People of India…Working Together, Fight Against HIV/AIDS” , “I CARE YOUNG CITIZEN OF INDIA”, etc ., will be a guiding force to such Students for shaping them on Social Excellence and Business Initiatives on HIV/AIDS for reaching out to Peer Group Education, and for National Participation.
2. Thinking Beyond, M/S, RRR Industries propose their participation on Skill Development Mission as follow:
i.. Training Duration : Six Month duration Training Programme to a batch of 6 Students (two Batched in each Year), at M/S RRR Industries and their operational locations. New Batches are OPEN NOW.
ii. Basic requirement :
- ITI Trained in the Trade of Machinist, Tool-Room Practice with CAD/CAM Applications preferred.
- Students must be Institutional Sponsored.
- Institutions to help / Students must try to avail Government Skill Development Subsidiaries on SKILL DEVELOPMENT MISSION and other Stipends from various schemes, if available, that will release the cost burden on SSI Unit.
Training Component of Dual Response Learning Programme – Skill Development, Career Development, Capacity Building Study Programmes in Vocational and Social Excellence:
Vocational Excellence : Skill Development Training Components in Technology Up-gradation - 60 % of the Training Duration.
- Entrepreneurship Development and Practice,
- Modern Technology Excellence –CNC EDMing, CAD/CAM Programming,
- CNC Wire EDMing, Technology Applications,
- Job Work Service – Technology Support to SSI / SMEs,
- CNC Manufacturing Technology Consortium a Workplace Learning Tour.
- Market Research and Business Development,
- Industrial Project Work,
- Entrepreneurship Development a case study.
Social Excellence : Skill Development Learning Components in CSR – 40 % of the Training Duration.
- Corporate Social Responsibility,
- MDGs, UNGASS DoC-2001, WAC, ILO and GBC Best Practices - Business Initiative on HIV/AIDS,
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Youth Initiative,
- Capacity building on HIV/AIDS,
- Private Public Partnership (PPP) working with Rotary and NGOs,
- Social and Community Project Management.
Vocational Recognition : Successful Students shall be given a Common Seal Certificate of “Skill Development Mission – Manufacturing Technology Building ”, and “I Card “I CARE YOUNG CITIZEN OF INDIA ”.
Trainers Stipend / Compensations : M/S, RRR Industries will pay Rs. 1,000 per month as learning stipend to each Student undergoing Skill Development Programme, and the traveling allowance as applicable while on field training, when Students are posted for Market Research Studies and Field Education.
vi. S kill Development Mission Partnership : M/S, RRR Industries will work as Workplace Training Partners with the Commissioner / Director of Vocational Training Institute. Vocational Institution to provide Students in Batches 6 numbers of ITI Students in every 6 months (12 Students in each year) for our continued efforts on SKILL DEVELOPMENT OF ITI AND VOCATIONAL STUDIES at M/S, RRR Industries, a recognized Workplace of Learning Center for New Generation Vocational Capabilities and Modern Industrial Training.
Training Batches : Composition of Training Batches are based on Rotary International, Rotary Year Functioning as the Students will be rotated for training in Rotary Vocational Services.
First Batch : July to December
Second Batch : January to June
3. AN INITIATIVE TO EXPAND SSI SECTOR IN INDIA , AS WE KNOW ABOUT IT:
The Small Industries Sector, over the years has emerged as an important segment of the Indian Economy. The Sector is producing over 7,500 various products , contributing 40 % of the Manufacturing output and accounting for 35% of total exports. There are more than 118 lacs of SSI Units in the Country providing direct employment to around 300 lac people. The Sector besides being Second largest employers in the Country, serves as a Green Field for nurturing Entrepreneurial Talents.
SSI SECTOR IN INDIA NEED A RENEWED GROWTH PLAN TO MAKE IT A GRASS ROOTS LEVEL TECHNOLOGICAL BASE :
Technology at grass roots level that matters : Looking at the need of faster technological renovations, globalization and hardware outsourcings requirements, etc, realizing the growth pattern, it seems that, SSI Sector in India is still on their Conventional Technology Setups and are being operated with a lower Technological Application Skills, by neglecting timely up-gradation with appropriate Manufacturing Capabilities inducing Hi-end Technology Equipment.
It seems that, SSI Sector is under the low Priorities of their National Policies, not encouraged to step-up with Hi-end Manufacturing Technologies for building Indian Engineering Capabilities, (lower physical growth technical advancement could be witnessed in the Sector), and poor in showing an integrated efforts due to non adhering to development of SSI Technology Cluster Management , etc. Despite of lower labour cost inputs, these are a few non-competing attributes that SSI Sector in India are facing, and is in witness that SSI Sector cannot meet the global market as the quality and cost-effective product deliveries are poor, and incompetent, as such, their role play in the global economic competition is seen as poor, compared to other competing nations. Our aim must be to create a wider base with Manufacturing Technology, so that, we could compete with our counterpart country China in Manufacturing Sector.
Development of SSI Sector in India , supported by appropriate Hi-end Manufacturing Technology and CNC Outsourcing Cluster Management could be a best answer to achieving 11th Five Year Plan – SKILL DEVELOPMENT MISSION and making a Green Field for nurturing Entrepreneural Talents.
4. M /S, RRR INDUSTRIES AND THEIR FEW MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS – LEADING TO CAPABILITIES :
M/S, RRR Industries has proved its existence and worthiness by delivering various support benefits to SME Industrial Community and in Social front. M/S, RRR Industries wish to deliver further Technology Solutions and set Exemplary Outputs that are inspiring to others and SSI Sector at large in India .
RRR Industries is proud to be a Member of SSI Unit and one that enjoy the followings since 1984 :
- A Small Scale Industrial Unit registered with Government of Maharashtra , Directorate of Industries under the Registration No. 11-07-23040-PMT-SSI dated 23.02.1988 , operating in Mumbai, is India 's the First an ISO 9001:2000 Certified SSI Registered CNC Wire EDMing Company.
- Unit is a IS ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company and is n active Service Providers to SSI Units by providing Manufacturing Technology and Tool-Room Process Engineering Services.
- Unit is well managed by Women Entrepreneurs: Mrs. Suchita G. Rane and Smt. Mythili Sanjeev Sawant, need SBI recognition to attract Women Entrepreneurship facilities under National Schemes like: Priyadarshini Scheme, etc.
- Unit is being a Member Company of Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, are on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Coordinating SME Business Initiative on HIV/AIDS: “Leading Business Fight Against HIV/AIDS ”.
- Unit was invited by ILO to participate in their WORLD OF WORK HANDBOOK OF ILO: HIV/AIDS SMALL ENTERPRISES AND THE INFORMAL ECONOMY PUBLISHED IN 2003.
- Unit was invited by the WORLD BANK INSTITUTE, THE IFC PROGRAMME AND CORE BCSD INDIA/TERI, NEW DELHI TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR WORKPLACE PROGRAMME TO FIGHT HIV/AIDS IN INDIA .
- Unit has provided the logistic and infrastructure support for holding SAARC Nations Rotary District Governors Conference on HIV/AIDS in 1998.
- Unit is Registers with Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR ), On New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative (NMITLI).
- Member of EDM Technology Transfer (EDMTT ), USA .
- Unit is also optimizing Manufacturing Technology under “ CONSORTIUM CNC TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS FOR SSI SECTOR ”, to demonstrate , “ Industrialised India can only be built by Indian Engineering Capabilities ”,
- Unit is actively promoting and participating with PPPs to delivering United Nations “ Millennium Development Goals” (MDGs), the UN Best Practices on HIV/AIDS, and “INDIA 2020 A VISION FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM” from President Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
- Unit is a Member of SME Rating Agency Of India Ltd. (SMERA).
- In response to 11 th Five Years Plan of India, Unit is promoting and engaged to providing Workplace Level ‘ Skill Development Training ” to Young People in Entrepreniurship and CNC Based EDMing Apprenticeship Training to Vocational Institutions and ITI Education.
- Unit is Nominated for TERI Corporate Awards -2007 “BUSINESS RESPONSE TO HIV/AIDS” in collaboration with GTZ.
6. RRR INDUSTRIES AND THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE NATIONAL PROGRAMMES:
Realising that, “ Industrialised India can only be built by Indian Engineering Capabilities” , M/S, RRR Industries since 1984, has been on a visionary mission to share the Transfer of Technology and be a Partner in the Manufacturing Technologies , and through such Engineering capability, participate to “ Building our Industrialised India” . This aptly responded to advocate the “ VISION 2020”, and "Ignited Minds ", the long-term visionary of President Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, those are the well known contribution of Millenium . Dr. Kalam a scientist, has put forward his vision about a developed India , a country that is a superpower, a country which is respected the world over, through these books.
President Dr. Kalam has always addressed his thoughts, his dreams, his visions to the youth of this country. What the youth of our country should do, which is the direction in which they should think and work, to make India a country which is at the forefront in all sectors - Agriculture, Defence, Manufacturing Technology, and Information technology.
7. RRR Industries are on The Best Practices drawn from the following Global Partners and are on : The strong inputs to deliver the Corporate Social Responsibility .
- Rotary-UNAIDS: “Working with New Generations for a Safer World ”;
- Millenium Development Goals (MDGs),
- The UNGASS DoC – 2001: “ Break the Silence ”,
- The Global Fund for AIDS, TB. and Malaria (THE GFATM) – “ Investing in our future ”,
- International Labour Organisation (ILO) - “ World of Work ”,
- The Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS - “ Leading the Business Fight against HIV/AIDS ”,
- WHO -UNAIDS: " 3 by 5" Target - Global AIDS Treatment Emergency Drive ;
- Greater Involvement of People with HIV/AIDS ( GIPA ), and
- World AIDS Day campaign on Stigma and Discrimination: “ Live and Let Live” and “Girl, Women and AIDS” , “Keep the Promise”.
- National Campaigns on HIV/AIDS: “ We the People of India …Working Together, Fight Against HIV/AIDS” , “I CARE YOUNG CITIZEN OF INDIA ” , etc .,
Since M/S, RRR Industries is actively on PPPs including with International Civil Society Organisation - Rotary International, District 3140, and Rotary Club of Mumbai West Coast, my home Club, one amongst the 120 Rotary Clubs operating in Mumbai. We shall be too glad to provide a linkage of wide Vocational Service Exposure to those ITI Students in various Industrial activities of Rotarians, coming from various Vocational and Professional background to serving under the Motto: “SERVICE ABOVE SELF”, and exposing students on Rotary Community and Vocational Services.
Hope you will find the same to your interest and for the encouragement of New Generation Students – SKILL DEVELOPMET MISSION .
You are kindly requested to forward this letter to your various local ITI Institutions in Mumbai , and make them aware on the Workplace Partnership for the Skill Development Programme , and ensure for their response / enrolment.
Look forward to Working with Vocational Institutions and demonstrate the Model Leadership of SSI UNIT in India .